Upcoming Hands On Workshops
Location: Kilmore Victoria
Date: 29-30 October 2022
Time: Approximately 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day
Instructor: Lawrence Maskill, AU Founder Owner & Lead Instructor
Course Level: Introductory
Price: $450 AUD
The Introductory course offers you the ability to perform a complete acupressure session protocol and gives you an understanding of the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) concepts and theories underlying acupressure. Since Acupressure is based on TCM, we will explore this ancient science and guide you in learning how to help your animals feel their best.
Specific theory and hands-on practice study includes:
- Yin/ Yang and 5-Element Theories
- 4 – Examinations – Demonstration and practice
- Acupressure protocol – Opening, Point work and Closing techniques
- Association points – location, assessment and energetics
- Source points – location, assessment and energetics
- Acupressure session, assessment, point selection and practice
- Case studies
- e-Class manual covering all of the above and more
In the case of COVID outbreaks, border closures and restrictions leading to postponement of the workshop, the workshop will be rescheduled. A full refund can be provided, or workshop credit given.
Please do not attend the workshop if you are unwell, or have the following symptoms:
- loss or change in sense of smell or taste
- chills or sweats
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
- runny nose
- headache, muscle soreness, stuffy nose, nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea.
This workshop will run under COVIDsafe guidelines, including social distancing, hand hygiene and mask wearing as appropriate. The workshop will be limited in numbers to support COVIDsafe practices.